Yesterday Nate took me to a NIU football game, it was my first college football game. It was really cold !!!!! But it was really fun, I'm glad I decide not to go there because it was really weird down there with a lot of weird people. But they won so it was even better. They played Kent State and won 27-20. But before the game we went and had gyros which I tried for the first time they were good but I didn't like the cumber sauce.
February 2018
6 years ago
4 comments:
I hate to disabuse you but there are a lot of weird people in Utah. Just ask Bizzie she's dated half of them!
Looks like you had fun. And I hate to disabuse you as well, but you'll never see USU win a football game. You better start falling in love with Basketball!
Oh, and get use to the cold.
Yeah there are tons of weirdies in Utah,don't worry though they all flock to me.
Post a Comment