Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe


Just a reminder to everyone that this Friday Liz is turning 25. So give her a call and she'll tell you all about what life was like before the internet! Also, she wanted me to ask you all to please send her lavish gifts, regardless of your income (that means you Bido)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I already sent her present yesterday!

Bizzie said...

By "and I" I think she means Mom since all Lauren has to her name are some magic beans.

Anonymous said...

That's ok we'll take magic beans!

Anonymous said...

Shut up Bizzie why do you have to be such a jerk all the time

Anonymous said...

I'd take magic beans over money.

My gift will be a little late but it will be the best!

Anonymous said...

Just make sure it's lavish :)