This song is so funny!
She's right; it is pretty funny.
I thought so too. Nice post laurbie.
Yes finally you guys like one of my posts!!
I thought it was funny. I swore off watching videos on this blog after "watch out for my body rolls" but I made an exception for Harry.
Oh Bizzie, at least you don't have to live with the hundreds of other weird videos that brother of yours loves. I've gotten to the point where body rolls is finally humorous, instead of filthy and nightmare-evoking.
You know those are two great adjectives for Ben as well as the random movies he likes..filthy and nightmare-evoking..j/k
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's right; it is pretty funny.
I thought so too. Nice post laurbie.
Yes finally you guys like one of my posts!!
I thought it was funny. I swore off watching videos on this blog after "watch out for my body rolls" but I made an exception for Harry.
Oh Bizzie, at least you don't have to live with the hundreds of other weird videos that brother of yours loves. I've gotten to the point where body rolls is finally humorous, instead of filthy and nightmare-evoking.
You know those are two great adjectives for Ben as well as the random movies he likes..filthy and nightmare-evoking..j/k
Post a Comment