Yeah if you want to die from ingesting domestic geese fecal matter!!! First Dam is dirty! I like to stay home and sleep and read boring books and listen to AM radio
Don't listen to Bizzie swimming in First Dam is the BEST possible use of your time. Also, corn mazes are fun. I don't know if they're doing it still but there was an outdoor haunted house up Sardine Canyon that was not super scary but pretty good.
6 comments:
Go swimming in First Dam!!!
Yeah if you want to die from ingesting domestic geese fecal matter!!! First Dam is dirty! I like to stay home and sleep and read boring books and listen to AM radio
Don't listen to Bizzie swimming in First Dam is the BEST possible use of your time. Also, corn mazes are fun. I don't know if they're doing it still but there was an outdoor haunted house up Sardine Canyon that was not super scary but pretty good.
Won't First Dam be too cooled? I know we want to go to the hockey game on Saturday night at 7 but we don't have a way to get there....
Well that's just tragic. I think the bus drops you off about 12 blocks from there...
Wow you are so nice Bizzie
Post a Comment