Friday, May 23, 2008

Medical Issues

Brian is having a some bit of medical issues. This past Monday he lost sight in is left eye for around 3-5 minutes. We got him into an eye Dr. and they said his blood flow to his eye was blocked, and then it exploded...(if it would have been in his brain, he would have died) This is not exactly the stuff they want to see in someone who is 28. He has to have a battery of tests done, thank goodness for insurance. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that whatever they find will be not as serious as they are thinking currently. They say your eyes are good predictors to what is going on inside the body. Brian and I are going on super diets and following the Word of Wisdom much closely as far as eating habbits go. We'll keep ya posted! We love ya all!

2 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

We'll keep him in out prayers. Let us know what you find out.

Anonymous said...

Brian you lummox how come you didn't tell me this when I talked to you the other day? You're a turd, but I hope you're feeling better! And if it makes you guys feel any better Liz and I are on diets too! After all swimsuit season is practically upon us...