That's funny I just heard about this the other day on treehugger.com (a fabulous conglomeration of environmental news) and emailed it to Liz (because a) she uses Dove soap, and b) she loves Malaysia and to a lesser extent Indonesia). P.S. Just copy the text in the box next to the video that says "Embed" and then paste it in the post box.
I've found that I have trouble with that if I'm on the "Compose" tab but it works if you're on the "Edit HTML" tab. (The tabs are at the upper reight hand corner of the text box.
3 comments:
That's funny I just heard about this the other day on treehugger.com (a fabulous conglomeration of environmental news) and emailed it to Liz (because a) she uses Dove soap, and b) she loves Malaysia and to a lesser extent Indonesia). P.S. Just copy the text in the box next to the video that says "Embed" and then paste it in the post box.
I've found that I have trouble with that if I'm on the "Compose" tab but it works if you're on the "Edit HTML" tab. (The tabs are at the upper reight hand corner of the text box.
Or "right" if you speak English. :)
Post a Comment