Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good times in Utah.

The whole time I was in Utah I kept thinking I needed to call the girls and do lunch but I never made it up to the Salt Lake area. I spent most the time in sunny St. George and loved it! In the last week I've seen all my Bassett nephews and nieces and it just makes me want to see Noah and Jackson so much more! I'm getting really excited for the 4th of July a little premature, I know.



These pictures are from Easter weekend. We went to Hershey PA to watch my brother's kids' Easter Egg hunt. Also Ben sold his bike to someone one town over. He bought a commuter bike and loves it.



This picture is of my oldest brother's kids. They adopted the little girl and she is SUPER cute. She's 1/8 native and 1/4 Mexican.




Playing in the pool with Max. He loved jumping in. He also loved when my Dad would hold him and I would play "Shark" and grab him from under water. Pools are more fun with little kids to play with.



Finally, my best friend from High School put some blonde highlights and red lowlights in my hair. Ben laughed at me when he first saw it, and he laughed hard. So rude. But I like it, so ha. Love and miss you all.

7 comments:

szilagyimom said...

Liz I think your hair is way cute! Brian once made me cry when I got my hair done. It was rather unpleasant! He said what are you going for every color of the rainbow! Anyways your hair is very cute and quite nice for summer! Hope you are doing very well, you look good!

Liz Szilagyi said...

Thanks, I'm glad someone likes my skunk do.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great.

Neither of you should pay much attention to my brothers. They're jerks. :)

Anonymous said...

That was totally out of context! I just thought it was a drastic change, since I've known here for over two years she's never had blond highlights so I was just surprised! I never said anything derogatory...

Kat Stevens said...

Cute nieces and nephews!! I wish i had so many to choose from..Your hair looks great, it's the season of change..try to get Ben to put some red low lights in his hair, I think they would really bring out the color of his eyes.. Oh and was that a two piece you are wearing?! Scanda-liz..

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair! It was already warm enough for you to go swimming in Utah?

Liz Szilagyi said...

It's always warm in Southern Utah. That's where I spent most of my time. My oldest brother lives in St. George.