Friday, February 29, 2008

The best gift!

Today I was given a classroom with walls. It feels so great, I danced around a little bit after I cleaned the place up. I don't even care that it is a rodent area, it has walls!!! I cleaned all morning, moved all afternoon, and decorated all evening. Ben came and helped me. He's the greatest husband. On Monday I start my reading intervention program, I hope it really helps the students . . . some of those poor kids are functionally illiterate. Boo Bush and his evil No Child Left Behind (I just had to say that for Rick :) Go Obama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Dad said...

Yes if it weren't for Bush there would be no illiterate children, because before him all the children could read and do math at grade level, but due to his evil programs we suddenly have children who can't read. I will be so happy of live under the utopia of the demoncrates.

Dad said...

PS So glad you have a real classroom!!!!!!