No offense to anyone making extra money, but I really think that everyone is born with talents...sometimes it takes a little discovery. Bizzie take a pic of something you love that is beautiful, identify it, and frame it somehow...that means a lot more than just purchasing something. Lauren you can figure this out too, start surfing the internet for ideas...write a poem, paint a picture, write a story, whatever! We'll all grow closer together I think! Sam, Katie, Jessica, and I are all I'm sure willing to help. Hope everyone is down for the challenge, I'm can't wait to see what Ben and Brian throw down. I think they'll surprise us all!
Jamie
February 2018
6 years ago
3 comments:
I think I just puked a little in my mouth! I want to know when the aliens from plant sunshine took over Jamie's body? I don't like homemade gifts and if you guys wanna do it thats cool but I'm sticking with useful store bought gifts...
I do think it's a good idea, and obviously the aliens from Planet Sand in Your Underpants are still firmly in control of Bizzie!
Haha I'm laughing about both alien comments because they appear to be true..
Post a Comment